Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Catching up...Again

Once again, I'm behind. At least my breaks in blogging are shorter. I have a million blog posts... in my head. Here's what's going on in my world:

Yoga: Good stretches, relaxing breathing, lots of incense.

Sun: The time has changed. More sun! Yea! Plus, bonus: It stopped raining.

Technology: Hello, new computer! Hello, XP Pro! Hello, cool, huge flat screen monitor. (My business partner who pulled all my old data off a 6-year-old Gateway hard drive says "'braingirl's' Computer Ate My Brain".)

Surveillance: My apartment building is putting up new video surveillance cameras in the courtyards and grassy areas. Well, you say, you must feel lucky they're looking after your security. Well, I'd say, I would, except the reason they're putting them up is to catch the *pet owners who won't scoop after their dogs poop!*

Ahhh, I love this time of year when it just starts getting warm and the best afternoons are those spent with all the windows open in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home