Monday, March 20, 2006

So, What's Been Going On Around Here?

I know I haven't exactly given you guys a lot of comment fodder. The last post I made was something guy talking about his girl's middle of the line boob job. So here are a few things I can tell you about the past month.

Jumping the Shark: My blog slide started when Cheney shot the guy hunting. The Bush administration has jumped the shark. Fonzie is old, Chachi should be out of the house already, and Richie is eager to start his moving directing career.

Fires in the Panhandle: The fires in the Texas Panhandle have been truly horrific. Thousands of head of cattle trapped in fenced pastures when cowboys couldn't cut wire to let them move. Worse, millions of acres of grassland burned at a time in the spring when the grazing grass is most needed. In a part of the country that gets 15-18 inches of rain a year, no rain has been a very big problem. Mix that with the huge winds that blow constantly in that part of the world, and it's problem. The picture aren't that dramatic -- no 50 foot walls of flame, but a sad part of prairie living to be sure.

Lafayette, Indiana; Chicago, Illinois; and New York, New York: Business calls and I pack a briefcase. The report? Lafayette (nondescript), Chicago (cold), and New York (busy with pointy toed shoes.)

Number of comments overheard about boob jobs? None, sadly.

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 20, 03:18:00 PM, Blogger torporindy said...

Pointy-toe women's shoes, I hope, because I have become accustomed to square toe shoes for men.

 
At Mon Mar 20, 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I didn't check out the men's shoes but I think you're safe. It was just lots of very pointy shoes for girls. (Which, btw, I'm very OK with, as a girl wearer of pointy toed shoes.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home