Thursday, November 10, 2005

Warming Up All the Right Parts


See? Here I was just the other day expounding to a friend about how blogging has really helped me keep writing and how it forces me to articulate common themes running through today's world. Oh, well. Some days you just have to blog about Japanese heated bras. I think Citizen's Gas needs to put flyers for this product in its envelopes when it touts keeping your thermostat on 65 degrees this winter! I'd wear it -- and for the right guy? Maybe even the scarf/ear flaps thing.

Heated Bra For Winter

TOKYO (AP) -- The Japanese government wants workers to dress warmly this winter and save energy. And a Japanese company is giving an unusual lift to that campaign. Government leaders have been promoting their "Warm Biz" drive nationwide. Now Triumph International is offering the Warm Biz Bra that the company said will add "a little fun and chic to office wear."

The bra has removable pads that can be heated in a microwave or hot water. It also features long, furry straps that wrap around the neck, like a scarf. There also are matching shorts. The company said the material helps save warmth, thus cutting down on the need to turn up the heat.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 10, 03:57:00 PM, Blogger torporindy said...

{scumball male}For obvious reasons, I would rather invent a bra to keep those things cool.{/scumball male}

note: I had to change my post because your comment box doesn't allow the scumball html Tag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home