Friday, November 04, 2005

Two Parking Tickets in Two Days

Not only has this new work arrangement thrown me for an organizational loop, but it's also blown my parking karma! I always feed meters, but everyone has those days when you have to overstay your welcome by a few minutes, right? I figure for every day that I push it, there are just as many when I leave time on the meter for someone else. But the last couple of days -- nailed twice! Yesterday in Broad Ripple and today on Mass Ave. Yesterday's was justified -- I just gambled and lost running late for a meeting with no change. But today?! I got a ticket right after the time ran out! Well, at least I can write two checks and put them in one envelope. I don't know what I've done to use up so much of my parking karma, but hopefully, paying these will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home