Monday, August 07, 2006

Boy Du Jour

Brizzi's war on crime must be working. When a guy didn't call, I've often commented that he'd better be dead ... or in jail. And this week so far, the only man to call me is the inmate from the Marion County Jail who won't stop collect calling my mobile phone! (Sean? John? Son?)

This evening, I got home and there's actually a message on my land line (my office line) from a case worker/clerk for someone who is *not me* or related to me in any way. The plot thickens. When my mother used to say "don't worry, boys will call you", I'm not sure this is what she meant.

Update: He's now been trying to call me collect three times a day for three days. I've tried every way I know to say "wrong number". I want him to stop -- even though, well, no other men are calling me right now. Oh, what am I saying? Dude, stop calling me!

3 Comments:

At Tue Aug 08, 12:58:00 AM, Blogger torporindy said...

Remember. conjugal visit sex is even better than makeup sex.

 
At Tue Aug 08, 07:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, I'm still not sold. Although talk to me in a couple of weeks. You never know.

 
At Tue Aug 08, 06:19:00 PM, Blogger Brian D. said...

I think you can get the phone company to block numbers. With luck Bubba will get sent to the infirmary and be unable to call you for awhile. Jail is a dangerous place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home