Monday, July 31, 2006

Artists, Be Creative!

Today, over at On The Cusp, Christopher announces the Call for Artists for the 2nd Annual Spike-a-delic, a fundraiser for iMOCA (the Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art). Teams of artists will incorporate found objects the crowd brings into their pieces on the night of the event. There will be awards including five cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon (unofficial beer of the art world) for the audience favorite. As chair of the event, I'm sponsoring the beer. Anyone know where I can find 5 cases of PBR? I'm willing to road trip for it.

4 Comments:

At Mon Jul 31, 09:12:00 PM, Blogger Brian D. said...

Any halfway decent and large liqour store should have PBR.

If not you wanna head up to Chicago?

 
At Mon Jul 31, 09:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may do that -- I have a party to go to in a couple of weekends. Otherwise, I'm due for a beer run to Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati -- they usually have Shiner Bock.

 
At Tue Aug 01, 08:18:00 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I was getting ready to say, if you are looking for an excuse for a road trip...

Otherwise, I think CVS Pharmacy alternates eat each between having PBR and Old Style on sale.

Personally, I'd prefer Old Style.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 03:05:00 PM, Blogger torporindy said...

You can usually get a case of PBR on sale at CVS for around 10 bucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home