Saturday, January 21, 2006

Random Miscellany and a Giant Fish in the Sky

Fish in the Sky: IndyScribe has kindly done the sleuthing and figured out what the heck that new sculpture on College by the Arts Center is.

The Dreaded Pink Menace: Yesterday, another parking ticket, this time over on Senate. Yes, I actually do feed the meters. Somehow, the Indianapolis meter people have an uncanny way of finding me within 10 minutes of my meter running out. The fine has gone up from $15 if you pay in 7 days and $20 if you don't to $20 if you pay in 7 days and $50 if you don't! Since when did parking tickets get so expensive?!! How is it I go for 7 years with only two, and I've had at least three in past three months. What gives?

Sex Sells! I should blog about sex more often. Hits were through the roof on Wednesday. We reached an all time high.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 24, 04:56:00 PM, Blogger torporindy said...

Yeah, I linked the story about the man who died whilst having sex with a horse. Another time I linked a story which stated the "gang rape" reports out of new orleans were false. You would not believe how many page hits I get from "sex with horses" search terms or "gang rape".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home