Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shout out from Blog Indiana

Hey, there new folks! Thanks to Blog Indiana for the pointer today as featured new blog. I just looked through posts for the past week or so, and noticed we've been a little rant-heavy over here at HAMB. Not that I've ever been accused of not having an opinion, but come on, this is getting ridiculous. Lots of long, raving, blah blah blah posts lately about heavy stuff. That either means Hoosiers have stopped stopped doing silly things lately or I just haven't been looking hard enough. (Somehow, I suspect the latter.) Either way, I'll try to lighten things up around here. I mean, only so many people can complain about the time changes -- I for one am really happy about it but to hear bloggers in Indiana, you'd think I was the only one.

In the meantime, welcome to Hoosiers Ate My Brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home