Monday, March 07, 2005

The Story I'm Waiting For

AP has a small blurb answering at least one question about our favorite, sweet elderly couple. (See Feb archives "American's Favorite New Couple") On their recent tsunami trip, Clinton deferred to the elder Bush and slept on the floor. (I cannot resist asking if this sounds familiar.) Very sweet, but what I really want to know is if these two political adversaries are forming a new found friendship personally, not professionally or politically. I think there's a beautiful story here (Sarc 1 for those of us reading Tom Wolfe). Seriously, I'd love to hear the real story if there is one. I'm going to be terribly disappointed if we find that all this traveling and pitching has just been them together in a plane. (Please let there be no alcohol in a Coke can.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home