Friday, February 25, 2005

And in Yesterday's News...

Slate does a wonderful essay on Chris Rock and the Oscars. Any writer who can find a way to compare Rock to William F. Buckley is a good one in my book.

An Illinois appeals court rules that a man can sue a woman over a surprise pregnancy. He can sue for emotional distress, he just can't sue for theft of sperm. (She says it was a gift. Either way, I'm still stuck on how she got pregnant giving a blow job.)

And in Colorado: I don't even need to offer commentary here, this is the actual story):

At the time this was written Wednesday afternoon, Rep. Bill Cadman, R-Colorado Springs, still hadn't forthrightly apologized for warning a colleague Tuesday on the floor of the House, "If you try that again, I'll ram my fist up your ass."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home