Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Oklahoma-Bigfoot Connection?

You all know my current obsession with all things Travel Channel, and imagine my irritation with Derek Acorah's Ghost Towns was pre-empted for Bigfootville, a documentary on the search for the ubiquitous bigfoot. But this one was all about sightings in Eastern Oklahoma! Who knew! Ada, Oklahoma and all up and down the river bottoms and wooded areas of the southeastern part of the state are apparently hotbeds for sightings of the large, hairy, and apparently smelly creature. I'm sure the Erudite Redneck will be all over this one since this part of the state is his home territory. It's all new to me. These big things would starve out in my part of the state.

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 22, 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Nez said...

I am sure there are a few large, wild, hairy, smelly creatures surviving loose in Broad Ripple!

 
At Sun Apr 23, 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Brian D. said...

I LOVED that special. Bigfoot sightings have been in all of the lower 48 states I believe, even Indiana.

When I was camping around Mount Rainier I was hoping to spot the big guy, but never did. Come to think of it my Loch Ness Monster hunt didn't turn out so well either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home