Wednesday, October 12, 2005

More Indiana Blogs

Catching up in the Indy blogworld and adding a few new Indiana-centric blogs:

Bilerico.com: A nice group blog Indiana politics and a hefty dose of pop culture.

Taking Down Words: A decent politics round up on state issues.

Torpor Indy: A blog I've liked for a long time. Well reasoned and well seasoned posts covering all manner of issues in Indiana.

Lemming's Progress: A delightful and thoughtful blog by a local teacher, writer, and student.

11 a.m. air raid: My new favorite local blog since they cover art and life in my nabe, Meridian Park. I, too, know the weirdness of the 11:00 a.m. air raid sirens!

The Review of Indiana Blogs: I haven't had much time to dive into this new one yet, but the TRIB looks like it will try to be a clearinghouse of blog posts on Indiana politics. It should be interesting -- they have a lot of blogs to keep up with. Welcome to the Indiana blog world!

6 Comments:

At Thu Oct 13, 01:33:00 PM, Blogger torporindy said...

Hey, thanks for the plug. I've always liked your blog. It was one of the first that I noticed from Indiana.

 
At Sat Oct 15, 09:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as Torpor said, thanks for the plug. You're about the number of blogs. This may become a team effort before it's over. And your nabe is a good place!

 
At Sat Oct 15, 09:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as Torpor said, thanks for the plug. You're correct about the number of blogs. This may become a team effort before it's over. And your nabe is a good place!

 
At Sat Oct 15, 09:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G-r-r-r. It's the post immediately above that says what I meant to said. Hey, BrainGirl, can you delete the first instance of this comment? Thanks!

 
At Thu Oct 20, 02:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now, you never know. It may be as simple as I'll link to yours if you'll link to mine ;-)

 
At Wed Nov 09, 03:04:00 PM, Blogger Jim said...

I'm a little late to the game here, but I also wanted to say thanks for linking to 11 a.m. Air Raid. Glad to see that there are other Meridian Park bloggers out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home