Monday, March 21, 2005

In Case You Were Wondering...

Doubleday is still silent on the release date of Dan Brown's next novel, The Solomon Key, but rumor is it could be as late as mid-2006. Featuring Robert Langdon from The DaVinci Code, the book is said to focus on Washington DC and Masonic secrets. Also, no word on the paperback release of DaVinci Code but look for it to coincide with the release of the movie which could be as soon as late this year (Tom Hanks, yada yada.) Rumor in the book world is that Brown hasn't delivered a manuscript to his editor yet. (And the NY Times today reports that execs say it's not expected until later this year.) He and his editor are talking daily. Oh, yeah. I'll bet they are. No pressure, Dan.

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 21, 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Wasn't there just a movie about Masons and D.C. and Philadelphia and so on? I can't remember what it was called but it was pretty good. And I literally read "The Da Vinci Code" in one sittin' from cover to cover. Actually stayed up all night readin' it 'cause I couldn't put it down. Now, THAT's a good read. I'll be preordering the Solomon book, I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home